Users are typically part of the creative team, and are responsible for the creation and management of a company's creative assets. They require a unique login to inMotion. User Types are assigned to team members based on their role and responsibilities within the team. Users typically fall under four different categories:
Manages the inMotion account and has unrestricted access to the complete inMotion Application.
Example: Project Managers, Traffic Coordinators, Creative Directors, and Marketing Managers
Key Permissions of the Admin User:
- Create and manage Users and Groups
- Create, edit, and manage all Contacts regardless of ownership
- Set and customize default account settings
- Create/edit all projects, set schedules, and assign team members
- Manage Project and Proof templates
- Assign Job Launch Manager functionality
- Assign access to Proof Templates for Vendor User Type
- Create custom reports
- Manage archived content
Has access to the Project, Proof, and Contact sections of the inMotion application.
Example: Designers, Copy Writers, Videographers
Key Permissions of the Staff User:
- Upload, manage, and archive Proofs within their assigned User Group.
- Create, view, and edit Contacts and Review Teams within their assigned Contact Group.
- Manage their username, password, name, and email address.
- Enable Job Launch Submitter and Routing Manager functionality of owned Contacts.
- Create and edit Projects, assign Team Members, assign and complete Tasks.
- Act as Job Launch Manager.
- Access all Workflows and Review Teams.
- Create, copy, and edit Workflows and Review Teams.
- Create, edit, and be a team member of projects.
Has viewing rights with limited actions available.
Example: Product Development, Business Analysts, Sales, Executive Assistants
Key Permissions of the CSR User:
- View Proof Status and Details within their assigned User Group.
- Renotify Reviewers for Pending Proofs within their assigned User Group.
- View and edit Project Status and Details in Projects they are assigned to.
- View assigned Tasks and mark complete.
An external user who uploads content for review.
Example: Freelance and Contract Designers
Key Permissions of the Vendor User:
- Post content to a pre-defined Proof Release Template.
- View change requests and feedback on content they uploaded.
Contacts are typically clients or stakeholders in a project, that only require the ability to request work and/or review assets. Depending on their assigned permissions, they may require a unique login.
Any person who requests and/or reviews content only.
Example: Client, Account Manager, Internal Stakeholder
Key Permissions of a Contact:
- Submit Requests using permissioned Job Launch forms
- Review and approve assets